- Release date: 8/30/2016
- Developer: Namazu Studios
- Genre: Action
- Content rating: ESRB Teen
Unfortunately, professional review of the Nebulous game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Every level has up to 5 playfields, arranged in a cube. Rotate the level and move the objects in each panel, then release Dash and hope he makes it through to the final wormhole! Deal with unreliable gravity, trampolines, conveyor belts, and other fun inconveniences.
- Solve a plethora of brain-teasing physics-driven puzzles
- Use bouncers, gravity machines, conveyor belts, space rocks, lasers, blocks, blocks, and more blocks (and other stuff)
- Guide a powerless astronaut through an absurdly horrific limbo and relish his misfortunes as he questions his sanity in fully voiced dialogue
- Theres no such thing as space madness
VR Games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.