- Release date: 10/27/2016
- Developer: Oasis Games Limited
- Genre: Adventure
- Content rating: ESRB Teen
Oasis Games Limited
Weeping Doll Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Weeping Doll game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Search the home, scour every room and scrutinize over every detail to piece together the story that has been kept locked away all this time.
- A hidden secret: Weeping Doll is immersed in a deep, intriguing narrative that rewards the players curiosity. The more you explore, listen and discover, the more you will decipher through the layers of story. The more you think about the narrative the more you will unearth.
- An interactive investigation: You will need to be aware of every object and every sound to discover what has happened to the family. Your curiosity will drive you onwards, re-evaluating everything you thought to be true as you unravel more and more of the mystery.
- A new age of VR: No motion sickness, thanks to the Shadow Step system. This allows the player to move around the environment using the controller while seated comfortably.
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.