- Release date: 10/10/2016
- Developer: Harmonix Music Systems, Inc
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Early Childhood
Harmonix Music VR
Harmonix Music Systems, Inc
Harmonix Music VR Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Harmonix Music VR game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Unlock the transcendent potential of your music with Harmonix Music VR. From a whacky dance party, to 3D reactive art, and even a nice relaxing alien beach, Harmonix Music VR is the next evolution of your music library.
- Works with any song in your PlayStation4 music library! Plug in a USB flash drive loaded with your favorite songs and Harmonixs internal music analysis engine does the rest.
- Four unique worlds will let you experience your music like you never have before. Chill on a transforming alien beach in The Beach, create 3D drawings in The Easel, get the dance party started The Dance, and more!
- Featuring 17 music tracks, including songs from the cult classic beatmatch rhythm game Amplitude, A City Sleeps, and hand crafted music from Harmonixs very own, M-Cue.
1 PSMove controller required
VR games may cause some players to experience motion sickness.
1GB minimum save size