- Release date: 9/20/2016
- Developer: Teyon
- Genre: Misc
- Content rating: ESRB Teen
Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest
Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Explore and conquer an almost limitless number of uniquely generated universes using military and magical power to overcome your foes. Find cities, raise armies, cast spells, and create powerful magical artifacts in your bid to become the Supreme Sorcerer Lord in Worlds of Magic: Planar Conquest, a 4X turn-based strategy game.
- 4x turn-based unique multiverse strategy game, with 7 Planes of Existence.
- 40+ types of world features filled with guardians and loot.
- D20 tactical combat system.
- Pick 1 of 8 races to be the first in your empire - lead your civilization to victory!
- Customize your Sorcerer Lord, or choose a pre-generated character.
- Select from 12 spell circles, with 400+ spells available for your Lord to learn.
- Find cities, raise armies, research and cast spells, hire magical heroes and more.
- 100+ unique military units to recruit and magical creatures to summon.
- Play out combat on a tactical battle board or auto-calculate to save time.